Report Anti Social Behaviour

You can report persistent cases of anti-social behaviour to BCP Council

Have a question? Contact Us – BCP Council

Our Minimum Standards policy outlines how they deal with anti-social behaviour and how we’ll handle your case if you become a victim. 

Before contacting BCP Council about anti-social behaviour, ask yourself if the behaviour you’re reporting is persistent and meets the following definitions:

  • ‘Acting in a manner that causes or is likely to cause harassment, alarm or distress to one or more people not of the same household.’
  • ‘Behaviour that unreasonably interferes with other people’s rights to use their home and community.’

The complaints we get about anti-social behaviour usually involve: 

  • Noise
  • Vandalism
  • Alcohol and drug misuse
  • Graffiti
  • Youth nuisance
  • Neighbour disputes
  • Intimidation and harassment
  • Racial abuse
  • Littering and fly-tipping
  • Abandoned cars
  • Vehicle nuisance 

Dorset Police also take anti-social behaviour seriously, if you feel you are in danger call them straight away.