Report it to Dorset Police

Dorset Police have a Do It Online service:

Do It Online | Dorset Police

How Dorset Police can help

If life is in danger or a crime is in progress call 999

Alternatives to calling 999 if you are deaf, hearing-impaired or speech-impaired

Make an Enquiry
If you want to make a general enquiry, tell us something, ask a question or report a suspicious incident (not happening now) then using the online enquiry form is an efficient way to make us aware of this information. 

Alternatively, you can email us via

Report Anti-Social Behaviour
Use this online form to report anti-social behaviour, which is not happening now. This information allows us to build an intelligence picture of what is happening in your local area to help and support our communities.

Request a Call
Simply complete the details on the online form to Request a Call Back from Dorset Police the same day. Request a Call Back can be used to ask questions, report non-urgent crime and receive updates on existing crime.

Alternatively, our contact centre staff are available to answer your calls, day or night should you still wish to call the 101 non-emergency number.

Remember, in an emergency, when life is threatened, people are injured, offenders are nearby or immediate action is required, always dial 999.