How do I report graffiti?
To report graffiti on Council property, for example, bus stops, road signs you can report it by following this link>>
Please give us as much information as possible including the following:
- Where is the graffiti? (for example, on a house, a wall, a bridge, a bus shelter)
- Is it near a landmark? (post office, public house, monument etc.)
- What is it? (words or pictures)
- Is it racist, offensive, abusive?
- Is it on brickwork, pebbledash, roller doors, wooden panelling?
- Is it coloured spray paint, black marker pen or another substance?
- Did you see who did it?
What if I see someone doing graffiti?
Don’t put yourself in danger. But if possible please make a note of:
- The day, date and time
- What you saw
- How many people carried out the vandalism
- A description of the vandals
- What were they doing?
- Any vehicles involved? (make, colour and registration number)
Please let us know if you’re prepared to help us to prosecute people who deface property by making a statement about the incident.