You can report to Dorset Police via Do It Online

If life is in danger or a crime is in progress call 999

Does it feel like the situation could get heated or violent very soon? Is someone in immediate danger? Do you need support right away? If so, please call 999 now.

If you have a hearing or speech impairment, text Dorset Police on 999 if you’ve pre-registered with the emergencySMS service.

Find out more about Relay UK and how the service can help you make emergency service calls.

We’re asking members of the public to use these web forms when contacting us digitally instead of sending an email to ensure we have all the relevant information we need and can respond as efficiently as possible – meaning we get you the advice, information and help you need as soon as possible. 

Update re Non Emergency Email

Our non-emergency email was withdrawn from 5 June 2023 and digital contact should be made via our website. Alternatively, you can still contact us for non-emergency enquiries by calling 101.

What to do in an emergency

If a crime or incident is in progress or someone is in immediate danger, call 999 now.

Deaf Icon Emergency contacts for deaf, hard of hearing or speech impaired:

Deaf Minicom Icon Use textphone on 18000

999 BSL Logo British Sign Language (BSL) users please use our video relay service

Deaf Text Icon Or text 999 if you are registered with the emergency SMS service